Intern Position Description:
We are not currently seeking anymore applicants for the internship program. Please check back.
The SweatBox is seeking a responsible, organized, detail-oriented, customer service oriented intern for our yoga studio on Capitol Hill. Must be a people person and always on time! Knowledgeable of MindBody Online and general computer software a plus, but training is available. Past or current yoga training is preferred, but not necessary. Learn the ins and outs of running a small business and gain exposure to multiple yoga disciplines and experienced teachers..
This internship is 5-10 hours/week and is unpaid but trade for unlimited yoga classes.
If interested, please forward cover letter, resume and availability.
- answer telephone, provide information to callers, take and relay messages
- data entry
- greet and direct persons entering studio
- assist teachers with check in
- provide general administrative and clerical support
- control inventory relevant to front desk area and needs of the studio
- tidy and maintain the cleanliness of the studio
- run local errands in the area
- assist with promotions- hanging posters, distributing postcards
- verbal and written communication skills
- customer service orientation and professional enthusiasm
- organizing and planning
- attention to detail
- PLUSES--Skills in marketing, graphic design, social media, and email campaigns
This internship is a 3-month term with the option to extend based on an evaluation by management.
Interested parties please send a letter of interest and resume to:
Frani – firstname.lastname@example.org